You touch my tired eyes,
Sprinkled them with magic dust,
They brighten up when you are in sight.
You trace the lines of my life,
Watching every steps of mine,
Growing old suddenly seems fine.
You heal those scars as time goes by,
Making me all brand new & alive,
Craving for your touch every time.
You wrap your thoughts around mine,
Changing my life,
They leave prints in my mind.
When I fall weak & cry,
You hold on to me tight,
Assure me everything will be fine.
When I feel scared & afraid of life,
You protect me with all your might,
Stand tall for me & shelter me with your light.
I may not have the softest touch,
I may have edges that's rough.
I may not have say the right words at the right time,
I may have hurt you with some unkind.
I may not look like much,
I may not fit in that much,
I may not seems like very much,
But will you, take my heart & give us a try?
I will love you till death do us part,
I will stand by you when life gets hard,
I will hold your hands through the dark.
Will you, embrace my soul & love me throughout this life?
No comments:
Post a Comment