Monday, October 10, 2011

Let's Play a Game



An Overdue late night chat,
An Initiation of mine,
An Invitation to you,
An Agreement from you,
And the clock started ticking,
We are ready.

Am I going to be the winner of this game?
Are You losing just so to comfort me?
Is this going to be a happy ending?
Will you finally fall in love with me?
Do you understand how i feel?

All I wish is that you will love me.
All I wish is that you will need me.
All I wish is that your heart will break without me.
All I wish is that you will spend rest of your nights awake thinking of me.
All I wish is that I'm the first you greet for the day & the last you spoke to before bed.
All I wish is that I am always the last thing on your mind before you go to bed.

Not by anyone else but you. Don't say yes unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.

So, now i ask again, Will my wishes come true? Will you have me? Will you have my heart? Will you be the one?

No comments: