I don't know how it happens but in new conversations we have, you never fails to make me smile. Always something inside of you that draws me wanting to be close by.
I don't know why it happens but in each conversation we had, I could feel each moment as if they were new & I'm alive. Always right on time, you came & shower me with love when I lost hope & thinking my world might be a lie.
I don't know what it really is but in all conversations, always a change in me & you are the cause of it. I'm different now, I've grow & because I have got you now in my life.
How you change my world, I can never learn.
What you mean to me, you can never know.
Because nothing means more to me than what we have shared. It's something noone & nothing can be compared.
I look at you.
I listen to your voice.
I can't help but wonder.
Are u sent from above?
Are u the angel of mine?
The breaths I have took,
The love I have shown,
The smiles I have made,
I only want to share it with you.
Will you be the angel of mine?
Solely mine....
No comments:
Post a Comment