Monday, October 24, 2011

Struck in a Fantasy & Fairytale

I'm struck in a Fantasy
I can't help but somehow fall in love with the way it feels.
I wonder if it is real.
If I need it, can I have it?
Telling myself I should stop, deep inside I know You have become my addiction

I'm struck in a Fairytale
I can't help but somehow got in too deep with the way it goes.
I wonder if I'm just taken by the thought of it.
If I should stay away?
Telling myself i will quit, deep within i know You have become my obsession.

It's all because of you.
You have taken all over my mind & all I could think of is you.
You have taken all over my heart & my heartbeat races for you.
You have make me crazy because all I wish now is to be with you.

So will you, keep me sane with your love?

No comments: