The short pauses in our conversation makes me wonder. It is silence of comfort i called it. You sounds so near that sometimes it takes my breath away and all the things I want to say is unable to find a voice. This is the time in silence, I can only hope, my eyes will speak my heart if you see them close enough.
There are always so much I want to say to you, but I'm not sure where I should begin from. Should I start by telling you that how much comfort you bring to me? Or how much it means to me with the time i get spent with you. Or how in this short time I've known you, I've come to believe that you left a mark in me?
I can say all above is true but just when i tried to say out, my mind went blank and all I can think of is that I wish I am with you now & lean onto you. Closing my eyes with you beside i know i want nothing more than you holding me this way till the end of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment