Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dear Dairy....

Dear Dairy,

Today i met a boy. He stole my heart & won't give it back. I love dancing with him when all i need to do is only to step onto his feet & he will count the steps & lead me to tap those 2 left feet. When I'm with him i don't try too hard to be happy. I love him swinging me around, though i get dizzy spells but i think it is because he kissed me. When night comes, i can guaranteed i'm thinking of him. Every night i pray, tomorrow starts with him. Every night i wish, wishing he's here to hug me so i can feel his warm chest, i can listen to his real heartbeat. Every night i hope i have told him sooner how i have fallen in love with him. Every night i want it so badly, if only it is that easy to just go straight up to his face & say I Love You.

Just as i thought i could have him, my dream ruins, my heart breaks. I just can't forget how much i'm in love with him. How do i return him his key to my heart? He has no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking of him, of me, of us. No matter how many times i tell myself that i'm better off without him, a part of me just won't let go.

Just as i thought the worse could be over in time, every mistake i've ever made, every word i wish i had said, every moment that made me cry, rushes through my head right before i go to bed. And now, all i can do is cringe & pretend that it all had never happened before.

No comments: