wHo knOws whaT tM| w|lL Br|NgS?|N th|S wOr|D wHeRe FeW hEaRts sUrV|VeS.a|L i WaNt |S tO kEeP tHe WaY i fEeL a|iVe... tHe rOaD |S a |OnG,RoCky WaY tO gO a sTeP eVeRyDaY.sT|Ll,fAr fRoM th|S wOr|D bE|Ow,uP wHeRe tHe c|EaR w|Nds b|Ows..i KnOw th|S aS mUcH aS tRuE...HeaD oVeR HeE|s,tOe tO tOe,i'|L bE dReaM|N Of u..t|LL tHe Day | HaVe tHE cOuRaGe tO saY "| LoVe U"...
Monday, October 17, 2011
A song... Our song..
Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the days and especially the nights when i don't have you with me. Each time you are gone from my sight, I hope that it will not be the last time I look upon your beautiful face. I hope that it will not be the last time i hear a word from you. I hope that it will not be the last time i feel your touch.
Because, your look, your word, your touch, reaches deep into my soul & my heart in ways that i can never imagine anyone else does.
Because i want to be in your arms. I want to feel your touch. I want your lips on mine. I need you very much.
Because you have bewitched me, my heart & soul. I love you & I wished I’ll never be apart from you from this day on.
No comments:
Post a Comment