We came clean, in a way. Confessing how we feel about each other & where is this leading us to.
I told him i hope this is not a dream. He came on strong, certain about what this is, what he wants, where we are heading.
I shared my inner thoughts with him for the first time, there's so much to say but so little time.
It seems to me we wanted the same thing with the same fear in our mind.
We learnt about how much we mean to each other. I feel so much within this moment & i can't describe how it is. I feel him just as much as he feels me. Holding on to it & hoping this is reality.
The first time it means so much to me when he said he loves me.
Just when i wanted the moment to last, he passed out on me....
No comments:
Post a Comment