Friday, June 10, 2011

I've lost eternity in my possession & love left me when you are no longer feeling it.
I wonder if i really do have it all to give you all you need. Or is it just me, only me, falling & rushing in too quick?

I can feel your confusion through your words & kisses.
I wonder if you still remember the one who was falling head over heels, impulsive saying & claiming how much our love is how deep our love can be.
You left silence running in our conversation while i try my best to keep smiling & brush it past.
I wonder if you know how badly I wish to hold you in my arms tight, to be selfish for once having all of you for a night.

I turn cold & distant to make it easier for me. I will gladly take this pain knowing you are loved & smiling without me.
I will gladly pretend this is a beautiful mistake we made along our way so that you can leave me. Should you want to, please do so before i find it's harder for me to speak....

Please forgive me, for being so weak.
Please forgive me, for not telling how much pain this causes me.
Please forgive me, for my immaturity.
Please forgive me, for my vulnerability, my heart bleeds.
Lastly, please forgive me, for i know i will never be able to forget you completely.

No comments: