All it takes is for you to....
To tell me you love me & mean it from deep inside.
Just keep reminding me everyday how much you love me, how deep you miss me & how badly you need me.
& I'll keep reminding you how much I hate you, how mad I am about you, how badly you hurt me.
Because you fill all of my heart.
Because you occupy all of my mind.
No matter how busy life gets, you find time to make an effort for me,
To drop me a text, give me a call to say hi & this shows you have been thinking of me.
Because ur msgs always make my day.
Because your voice makes me smile despite the work craze i faced everyday.
& I'll always find time to reply even if I'm struck in my crazy meetings & work!
Because deep inside me, i hope my texts show you the light of life.
Ask me how's my day & share your day with me.
If my day been bad, dont tell me you are sorry but make me smile.
Because its a known fact that you dont need to do much to make me happy.
Because you already know that your existence in my life is a blessing I count everyday!
If your day ends bad, I'll do my best make you shine. I want to be a clown if that can make you laugh.
Because your laughter is the most wonderful theme song of my life.
Wake me up with your voice,
For that's highlight for my start of a day.
Let my words count in ur mind, just like yours do magic to mine.
It's a wonderful feeling, knowing my words mean something to you & you listen to it.
Never break ur promises,
For that will tear me apart.
Never forget what you say,
For every words from your lips means the world to me.
When I pout, just keep holding on to me.
No matter how much I struggle & push you away, stay close to me.
Because that's my way to know how much I mean to you.
Come close to me everyday, take initiative on me.
That's when I know how much you need me.
No matter how many times I claimed that I'm not talking to you, you know that's a lie because my heart has you in it all this while.
Don't keep silence on the phone because the less u talk the more it hurts me.
Don't fall asleep on me because that makes me feel I'm not a priority.
Don't ever go missing without letting me know what's happening, because that freaks me out, making me sleepless & worried.
Take genuine interest in me, like how much anything of yours matter so much to me.
When I feel the need to cry, hold me tight & tell me everything's gonna be alright Because u are mine.
Because you are here to guide.
Let me into ur life because u are now in mine.
Don't let me miss any part of it.
Because it upsets me knowing I'm not in it.
Whenever you doubt, ask me!
I love it when u question me
Because that proves how anxious you can be.
That's all you have to do, to love me back in a piece.
No comments:
Post a Comment