Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I am just being difficult on him, by wanting too much from him.

I can sense my insecurity.

Poor him, putting up with this nonsense of mine but i enjoyed listening to him explaining.

I keep pushing him away but he stayed. It makes me feel how important i am to him.

It was really silly, pushing him away to a can of soup.

I share pictures of my new nephew with him. He said he wanted his own too. I told him with advanced medical science, it can be done. After going a round, he explained no way he would be able to have a proper courtship with someone who lived far away. I tried to push him off again, telling him to find someone close by but his response makes me smile.

I am just being pushy today, forcing for a term of us tonight. He knows he makes me upset. He apologized again.

I know I'm being tough on him so I ended on a happy note & embrace whatever is left behind.

No comments: