Saturday, October 25, 2003

First pOst

At long last, this is my first post.

I'm sOoO happy that finally my blog is ready to be up... =D

Dear MANDY, thanks for making this blog a success. With so much of ur help, i finally have a blog of my own.Thanks pal..for doing this for me. I really appreciate everything u have done.This is really nice. I like it alot and of cause, thanks for being with me for this while. I will never forget the support i always get from you. I thank god for creating a time for us to meet. Thanks alot babe..you are a indeed great pal..I will never forget you..never..=D
p/s: I am so sorry for your late nights and lack of sleep...just for this.. =~~~

Dear Conan.. hehe..xiao di..thanks for being the first to post on the tagboard..hehe.. =D i love u too brother

and lastly to you who is reading this..thanks for.. erm.. for reading?! =D

No comments: