I woke up in the early afternoon with a bad running nose and a slight cough. I had the feeling that i m going to be sick soon or rather, I am already sick. My toes still hurts like hell. I did not do much today except for a little bit of reading for exams.
Haze called me around 4 plus in the late afternoon and asked me if I am keen to meet her for a drink. Since it has been quite some time since we last met, I decided to meet her at Clementi central and proceed to the Macdonalds for a drink. We chatted about recent happenings. I mentioned about my religion camp. Time really files. Soon it was about 6pm and i am supposed to have a tuition session at 7pm so we spilt and I quickly headed home.
I am really glad to meet up with haze today. I miss her alot and i was wondering how she has been getting on. I'm glad that she is willingly to fill me in with all the events happening in her life.
After I reached home and my kid called me to cancel our tuition session. I then make arrangement to meet Michelle [my elder sister] We went for a KTVsession at the Clementi CC. Though i am not feeling well but i do feel like singing. We sang for an hour and i dedicate the song : 花香 - by 许绍洋. Singing it brought some tears to my eyes. The lyrics somehow meant something to me. After the Ktv, we went home.
On our way, both of us felt kinda hungry. I did not eat much for the whole day due to the fact that i feel sick. We pop by the 7-11 in our neighbourhood area to buy some pizza bars and drinks. Hmm..we seems to be visiting this 7-11 rather often lately. Hehe After finishing our food, we ahead home. I took some medicine and now here i am, recording bit and pieces of the day =D
Time to hit the sack -yawnz-
No comments:
Post a Comment