Tuesday, November 15, 2011

In each & every moment of my day,
I fought hard with the ticking minutes
To try my very best to please.

In the midst of my collasping world,
I fought hard with the messy living,
To put my very best effort to try to appease.


Yet, nothing can ease the pain you put me through.
For everything you have done wrong.
Still, nothing can revive the joy you brought into my life.
For all that you make seems so right.

Each time I turn around & look back at yesterday,
Looking at my shadow that have cast under the moonlight maze,
I have lost who I am.
I don't know who I am.

I am not the same.
I don't even know how this feeling.

Can you see how hard I'm trying?
Can't you see where I'm getting?
How do I make it clearer to you?
When will I be able to be with you?

Please give me what I need to stay.
Please show me you mean what you say.
Please hold on to me so I can't walk away.
Please tell me you are on your way.

No comments: