You have wind surf into my life...
Took me by surprise.
It feels like a roller coaster ride.
Making me want you badly inside.
You have reach me with your mind...
Just by looking into my eyes.
You read my thoughts
But it feels like I am walking ice, wondering if you can be mine.
You have slide into my life...
If only u are willingly to come into the arms of mine.
I promise never to lie,
Just to have you close by.
You have touch me with your smile...
I dream of you smiling at me in the night.
They are like stars, shinning in the dark sky.
Guide me to where you will be.
You walked into my life...
Bringing so much for me along with you.
I've learnt & I might have changed for the better.
Because I met you.
There are thousand of miles between us...
There will be many doubts confusing us...
There might be pain ...
But if you trust me, love me, believe in me
I know this could just be as real as it can be
I have changed for good because of you....
No comments:
Post a Comment