It's rather funny, talking about wedding vows with this guy that i've just met. Loved the moment & enjoying it while it last. However, I can't help feeling he is so near yet so far. There seems to be a distance between us but the more one lean closer, another seems to move away. hmmmmm......
Still, our made-up vows for Tonight :)
Started with:
Copyrighted to: Sw33t T00th R3x
I vow to stay by your side through our struggles & happy times. To always be there for you, to hold & love you till death do i part.
Counter-attack by: Sammybee / Inspired by a Beautiful Song & edited from Original
I've seen the rainbows that can take your breath away, the beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day, As for shooting stars, i've caught a few. But, i've never seen anything as beautiful as you. I've never felt so right & that makes me know this will be the last time i'll fall in love. The moment i saw you, looking into your eyes, i know there was something about you, a treasure near impossible to find. I've never fit so perfectly in anyone's arms like yours. Dancing in the moonlight with you even at the stroke of midnight, i can't let go. Through good times or bad, i know i can't live without you. You make me the man i'm & the man i want to be for you. With this ring, I marry you.
Ended with :
Copyright to Sw33t T00th R3x
There are certain people, that have a place in your heart, but it takes one special person to catch your heart & stay there forever & Baby you have mine. Remember the day you hugged me & whispered I love you, in my ear was the best day of my life, now i loved you yesterday, i love you today, i will love you even more tomorrow. You are my past, present & future. Now with this ring, i marry you.
A sweet tooth indeed......
No comments:
Post a Comment