When you said, we are just friends.
We should take baby steps
Because you are just unsure as i am.
Because you are just afraid as i am.
Because you fear pain as i am.
I cried badly in bed.
Wondering if the times we shared are coming to an end.
I want more, more than just being a friend.
When you said, you will never leave me.
Even if our ending are to be just friends.
Because of the distance we have?
Because of the fear we feel?
Because of the time we lack?
I cried badly in bed.
Thinking back, you should not have cross that line i’ve warned.
Letting emotions running so deep & leading to this.
I need more, more than just being a friend.
Friendships fade, eventually one day.
I know i can’t pretend & walk away,
Knowing you are still there.
I will not push you away.
But when everything comes to end,
I need you to be away,
For me to move on in life.
So when we get there,
All that’s left to say,
Is goodbye, my friend.
I love you once & i loved loving you.
No comments:
Post a Comment