I don't want to be loved for what I stands for or seems to be.
I don't want to be loved because it's your infatuation which seems to be a reason to believe we are meant to be.
I don't want to be loved just because you saw me trying, going way out to win the fight.
I don't want to be loved only because you were lonely & needed someone to make you smile.
I want you to love me because of who exactly I am. Because I make the sun shines for you.
I want you to love me for my details. The little things that are true about me & only me.
I want you to love me because I touched your heart & it drives you crazy.
I want you to love me because you are ready & you know I'm worth sticking with.
I'm worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment