wHo knOws whaT tM| w|lL Br|NgS?|N th|S wOr|D wHeRe FeW hEaRts sUrV|VeS.a|L i WaNt |S tO kEeP tHe WaY i fEeL a|iVe... tHe rOaD |S a |OnG,RoCky WaY tO gO a sTeP eVeRyDaY.sT|Ll,fAr fRoM th|S wOr|D bE|Ow,uP wHeRe tHe c|EaR w|Nds b|Ows..i KnOw th|S aS mUcH aS tRuE...HeaD oVeR HeE|s,tOe tO tOe,i'|L bE dReaM|N Of u..t|LL tHe Day | HaVe tHE cOuRaGe tO saY "| LoVe U"...
Monday, September 12, 2011
What's Left to tell?
Whenever I think of you & me, what we share, the time flies pass too fast. It might seem to others the end product of those nights we spend underneath the pale moonlight as a passing phrase. That’s why I do not need to tell them about us. They will not be able to understand. There is no need to explain because I know deep within me how real this is. Because I can’t help smiling when I think of you, knowing you’ve love me all this time & I’ll be dreaming till the day you have me in your arms once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment