Whenever i think of you, I'll smile & my life catches a ray of light.
I get hypnotized whenever i look into your eyes.
Yet another sleepless night, because i've realise
An abrupt wrong move, is all it takes
Your betrayal in love, you taking this as a gamble.
While i fall into the darkness....
I still remember,
your absurd reasons, your foolishness.
that cause my heart to shatter,
I bleed & i wonder,
is this the time to call it over?
I still remember, when we first met
You said its time for you to stop wander.
For our love is pure & simple
I said the drifting between us has return,
For you made too many promises.
My tears makes me feel helpless,
My love endured the insults you made,
My effort to learn to forgive & take,
I'm unwilling to let this die halfway.
But the hurt makes me cries,
Its causing me pain.
Maybe there will be this oneday,
You will realize & i've left,
The wound might heal
& love.. will find me once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment