Monday, January 10, 2011

Who am i...

I’m just a common person with common thoughts, leading a common life. I try my very best to live my life. Do what is right for me, trying not to hurt anyone in the midst of growing up while people changed, Circumstances changed. I’ve come across people in my life who had said the right words at the right times however in the end, it’s always their actions that will be judge upon. It’s always the actions not words that matters…. It’s the actions that define one. It is defined not by what one does but by what one is.

I have learned to find out who I am & what I want. I am chasing my dream, while in the midst, I learned about my capabilities & limitations with the value of hard work & persistence. People that I thought I’ve known forever might never stay the same. We grow & we change. They might not see things the way I do anymore. I will always keep these wonderful memories & finding myself moving on. I will not join in the crowd who lived their lives acting & pretending, putting on a mask but lost themselves in the process of living. It isn’t about finding out where I am going but to figure out what I can do when I get there. There might be regrets in this journey but I'm sure it will not be on the destination.

I know there will be nothing much at the end of my time that will be dedicated to me and my name might be soon forgotten as time goes by. People who loved me will only be able to recall my actions. But in one aspect, I wish I will succeed as gloriously as anyone who ever able to. It is to love another with all my heart and soul. Being the ordinary loving an extraordinary one in my life. That for me, will be enough in this lifetime.

No comments: