在这世界上,唯一不变的就是改变。
The only thing that is never-changing in this world will be CHANGES!
I am changing, every minute, every second. I am taking in new ideas, every minute, every second.
Will you still accept me because I may not be the same person that you have known ages back? We are buddies. Will you still stand by me when the changes have overcome me?
Meeting up with my group of buddies that I have known ever since god-knows-when. As much as we try to meet up at least once a month, its a gathering where no others or partners are allowed, doing our own catching up. Though we might all be busy, dealing with our commitments but each and everyone of us know that we are only just a phonecall away.
This evening. I am happy to see them as usual. We had a great dinner. Drinks at C-A-N.
Meeting them up tonight, I realised a few changes.
R used to love coffee but he ordered soda today. He said, too much coffee is not good. P used to love western food but he brought us to have sushi instead. He said, Sushi is better. While chatting, we had a pretty heated up arguement about third party involving in a relationship.
I realised that I had evolved. My thoughts, my way of speech. K told me that he felt so about me as well, on our way back home. I have to admit, Yes, i had changed. We all have changed. Be it, for better or worse. Each and everyone has a significant differences.
But will all these changes make them leave me?
No comments:
Post a Comment