在此刻,我看见了,在你眼中那陌生的我。
He came home for his winter holidays. Its great to see him again. We met up and went for dinner at Holland V. At first, it was pretty awkward but soon we starting talking and catching up with recent events.
After awhile, i realise the change in him. Perhaps, he has also realise the change in me. Looking into his eyes, i saw my image. A stranger. =) I have to admit, knowing the truth hurts. The truth of me turning into a stranger of his life but i smile after the truth settled. It should be that way. He has move on, so do I.
He sended me home. We sat down at the playground where it used to be our little spot. We talked about the past. We laughed. We smile at the old memories.
I know, its time. To let go of our past.
No comments:
Post a Comment